So I finally showed my game off to some friends. They seemed to really enjoy it and had a lot of fun, and it was great to see somebody else play it. One of my friends took a real QA tester approach to it. He tried to break the game as hard as he could, and he succeeded quite a bit. Ended up with quite a few bugs that will need to be fixed.
- Shooting an object with Physics spell and re catching it, then releasing it, causes the object to drop super fast, likely caused by object having same acceleration value as when it was originally falling.
- Sometimes catching an object with the physics spell causes it to not release, although the release sound plays. Could be to do rotation of the object when caught
- When FireballDestroy is instantiated, sometimes multiple objects will be created
- Flame-thrower follows wand 1:1, needs to trail
- When you have died, you can exit the death screen by entering slow motion
- Positional tracking is not fully 1:1, needs to be adjusted
- Ability to get outside of the map by walking up slopes
- Walking up a ramp/mountain that is steep and turning causes you to fly miles away
- Light power up has no sound
- Hand clipping into users face, needs to have position adjusted
Will be working on these over the week